Thursday, October 29, 2015

Day 28: Old Tweets

Certain favorite bloggers of mine have taken up the assignment of blogging 31 days in a row (#write31days), and in an attempt to re-galvanize my own writing, I decided to join in the fun. The idea behind this particular blog-a-thon is to be as real and vulnerable as possible, which is (almost) always a healthy exercise. I've tried blogging marathons in the past (to varying degrees of success), and my seminary schedule does not allow for much flexibility. so the process may be fitful or short-lived, but it couldn't hurt to try!



Day 28: Old Tweets



I downloaded my twitter archive today to have a more fulfilling Timehop update each morning, and discovered how delightfully pithy I was, even from the very beginning of my time on twitter. I guess that's what's happens when you wait until you're 20 to start tweeting regularly. In any case, I thought I'd share a few of my early favorites, for your enjoyment.

So enjoy!

Starting with my first:

9/27/2010 - "I didn't realize Noel tweets. Maybe I'll start."

8/06/2012 - "Hey Canby, thanks for giving me my wallet back :) And for growing such awesome young men and women. It is truly the PLACE TO BE #canbypuns

8/13/2012 - "Maybe music television really is the devil after all."

8/17/2012 - "Credo quia absurdum - I believe because it is absurd."

8/18/2012 - "El Taco is better than sex... I assume."

8/18/2012 - "Where's my Mr. Feeny? Why don't I get one?"

8/20/2012 - "OSTRICH RACING IS A REAL THING! #foundmycalling"

8/25/2012 - "I just drank a piece of cheesecake. #mymilkshakebringsalltheboystotheyard"


8/28/2012 - "What DOES love got to do with it Tina #whoneedsaheartwhenaheartcanbebroken"

8/30/2012 - "Nothing makes me feel more liberal than hearing a liberal whine, and VISE VERSA."

9/19/2012 - "Atheist friend trying to explain to me why evolution means women aren't funny. I don't think that's how evolution works."

9/19/2012 - "Did he sell beans? #Lordno"

9/23/2012 - "Faith is not reasonable, faith is marvelous - #MadeleineLenge"

9/24/2012 - "What good do fake plants do for a home really? #thebigquestions"

9/25/2012 - "Taco saladliness is next to godliness #itweetaboutfoodalot"

10/03/2012 - "Cooking eggs in bacon grease #becauseimworthit"

10/03/2012 - "Theme song to Zoom stuck in my head. Remember Zoom? #mychildhood"

MORE TO COME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment