Day 27: A Practice Psalm

Certain favorite bloggers of mine have taken up the assignment of blogging 31 days in a row (#write31days), and in an attempt to re-galvanize my own writing, I decided to join in the fun. The idea behind this particular blog-a-thon is to be as real and vulnerable as possible, which is (almost) always a healthy exercise. I've tried blogging marathons in the past (to varying degrees of success), and my seminary schedule does not allow for much flexibility. so the process may be fitful or short-lived, but it couldn't hurt to try!

Day 27: A Practice Psalm


You are good
And you are lovely
You bring peace
And you surround me

You are warm
And you are kindly
You are sweet
And you sustain me

You believe in me
You delight in me
You invest in me

You made me then
You make me now
You make me me

Wherever I go, you are there
Whenever I leave, you chase after me
You will not give up on me

You will not give up on me

I am Yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm With Her (And Not With Him)

5 Most Unexpectedly Theological Films of 2016

Jordan's Top 20 Films of 2016