Things I love

One hundred things I love (not including people) and a thousand gifts God has given me (including whatever). Idea from Megan Reynolds. I'll update regularly, but only as these things occur to me. So you may notice I've left off some things I obviously love, but if I really love them all that much, they'll come up in the day-to-day and I'll add them as they do.


1. Roasted red pepper hummus













2. The Bible











3. Dancing
















4. Saturday Night Live












5. Reading













6. When girls rap













7. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
















8. Hot fudge













9. Firefly













10. Orange Chicken













11. Going back to bed

















12. Laughing



13. Adventure Time













14. Snow



15. Ruffles with potato OR mac salad



16. Singing



17. So You Think You Can Dance



18. Lyrical Hip Hop Routines



19. The Beach



20. Marionberry Muffins



21. Away We Go



22. Finding Nemo



23. Funny Women



24. 80s Music



25. Flip Flops



26. Crystal Light



27. Google Docs



28. Horror Movies



29. Stand-up Comedy



30. Concerts



31. Comedic Rap Music














32. Caramel Apple Cider



33. Christmas Carols



34. Steel Drums



35. Body Pillows



36. Pot Stickers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm With Her (And Not With Him)

When Theology Kills: Reflections on Orlando

5 Most Unexpectedly Theological Films of 2016